is a flexible machine for various rim tape applications.
The smart designed machine enables you to apply tape to bicycle rims. Due to its design it is easy to set the machine for different rim diameters and rim heights. The process is fully automatic, during the application of the tape it detects the position of the valve hole. After the tape application is completed it will cut a hole at the valve hole position.
The wheel database will set the different parameters used for the application of the tape.
A new tape roll can be installed in a matter of seconds. The machine uses the same control system and user interface as on the other BMD machines. This makes the use of the machine easy for operators and service. The simple structured menu leads you easy to all machine functions.
The distinctive advantages of the rim tape machine
– Automatic setting of incoming wheels.
– Easy of use due to tape roll changer
– Uses standard parts for machine compatibility.
– Can use different tapes.
– To set at every stage in the process or as a separate unit
– Added into your current production line (new or replacement)
– Includes track connection.
Wheel diameter: 16” to 28” (for 12″ contact us)
Dimensions: 920 x 600 x 220 mm (w x h x d)
Weight: 150 Kg
Air pressure: 6 bar operating pressure
Air consumption: 80 l/min
Power consumption: 0.5 kW
Power supply: 230 V, 50/60 Hz