HCF Testing Machine, High Cycle Fatigue
Compliance with a wide range of safety requirements is becoming increasingly important. EN standards are becoming ever more stringent. Consider long term liability for manufacturing defects, known as vicarious liability. It may therefore be important to subject your products to extensive endurance testing. Testing also a marketing
instrument that shows your products meets the newest standards.
Endurance testing of bicycles and bicycle components has been expensive and time consuming. We offer you an affordable, effective solution with a series of HCF test rigs. Each setup is able to perform more than a million load tests a day. HCF testing machines operate more accurately than pneumatic testing systems.
Various types of bicycle components can be tested using specialized adapters. Standard test rigs are available for frames, front forks, handlebars, stems, saddle supports and pedals.
The modular system means that in addition to our standard test rigs we can also design and manufacture rigs to specific customer requirements.
When the computer system is used, the user is guided through a standard procedure in setting up the test, resulting in a highly reproducible test procedure.
The great convenience of the graphical user interface helps to make the system simple to operate, The collected data is available for review and stored for future reference. The system makes is possible to monitor and analyze the progress of the test accurately. After completion of the test the data is stored in an encrypted file that protects the data from unauthorized use. This method of data storage provides a high level guarantee of reliability of the data over a long period with the integrity of the data being paramount.
Advantages of the HCF rigs are:
- Lifetime testing after design, in accordance with any applicable norm or company standard.
- Possibility of making more than 1 million load applications.
- For standard tests: the possibility of testing several components per day.
- Modular design for all common types and sizes of bicycle components.
- Automatic stop device in case of component failure.
Optional computer control.
- Storage of collected data during the test
- Load adjustment and monitoring during operation by means of in line force transducers
- applications : 1,500,000 alternating loads a day
- dynamic force : continuously adjustable
- static force : continuously adjustable
- power supply : 230V, 10 A connection
- Dimensions : 1500 x 1000 x 1500 mm (length x width x height)
- Weight : 600 kg